A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Segar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Segar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Segar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Segar graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segar has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Segar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Segar practice?
- Dr. Douglas Segar has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Segar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.