Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Segar
Dr. Douglas Segar, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Segar is affiliated with St Vincent Indianapolis Hospital. Dr. Segar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Segar has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Douglas Segar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Amanda Swingley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. J Hillis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Duncan Brindley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi33