A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Senderoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Senderoff, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Senderoff, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Senderoff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Senderoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Senderoff MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Senderoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Senderoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Senderoff practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.