A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sheets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Sheets is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sheets, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheets graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sheets has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
- St Lukes Hospital, Columbus, Nc
- Rutherford Hospital, Rutherfordton, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Dean Sheets MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Sheets practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sheets has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Sheets practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rutherfordton, NC.
See Rutherfordton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.