A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Shemin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Shemin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Shemin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hypertension Kidney Disease Renal Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery Urinary Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Shemin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shemin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gabe Shemin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Shemin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Shemin has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Shemin practices Nephrology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Nephrologists.