A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Shenkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Shenkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenkman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Shenkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenkman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenkman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Shenkman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Shenkman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Shenkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Shenkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Orthopedic Surgeons.