A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Shoenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Shoenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoenberger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Shoenberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoenberger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shoenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas C Shoenberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Shoenberger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Shoenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Shoenberger practices Family Medicine near Coopersburg, PA.
See Coopersburg Primary Care Doctors.