Dr. Douglas Shoenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Shoenberger?

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Shoenberger is thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. Had to leave my doctor of 25yrs because of relocating and thought I would never find a doctor like my old one who I trusted with my life. Extremely fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor. He goes over and beyond for his patients. Love him!

Oops

Posted on January 27th, 2016

You have a former patient (now an otherwise perfectly healthy 63-year-old) who is now in. Hospice and leaving us soon due to bad doctors and prostate cancer he had at 52 which you and your specialist experts ignored despite his admonishments and gut feelings that he might have cancer. Please listen to your patients and don't just push pills from drug reps. And NEVER prescribe antibiotics over the phone. Worse than snake oil. ... We fell for the convenience but are paying in the long run.

Money suckers

Posted on September 21st, 2015

No one introduces themselves, they dont build a relationship with their patients like other doctors do. I had to pay 25$ for sitting, and waiting for the doctor for almost 45 minutes. Only to give me a prescription that was already written. Will not be going there anymore.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Highly recommend

Been going to him for 10 years, LOVE HIM and his staff

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I will never leave this office. They get me in every time, even if I have to wait. This doctor treats everyone like his family and shows true compassion for his patients.

I want your money!!

Posted on September 1st, 2014

The worst of the worst!! Ever want to be your own doctor? Well here's your chance. This guy is totally uninterested in you and your symptoms. Tell him what you think you have, he'll agree. Tell him what medication should treat it.."sounds good". He will then refer you out to his Dr. friends OR to other diagnostic offices that he is associated with. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, that's the goal of this doctor. ? It should be ""Show me the money burger". Sad.

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I have been to this Doctor's office several times. However, I keep getting scheduled with "Nick" his PA. Nick is the WORST!! He is so utterly goofy and inept that I would be afraid to let him weigh me. The Dr. was on vacation (again,again,and again) so I kept getting scheduled with Nick. I'm not sure if Dr. Shoenberger owes him money or if he is a friend of the family or what? But how "Nick the PA" keeps working in this office is beyond explanation. It has gotten to the point where I had to switch to a new family Dr. Give me a call Doc after Nick is fired due to malpractice.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Few doctors are as available and accessible as Dr. Shoenberger. He treats each patient with care and does not over-react to concerns. His staff is very helpful, particularly Larue. We are very pleased to have him as part of our community.

Posted on April 19th, 2017