A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Short, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Short has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jefferson Short MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Short practice?
- Dr. Douglas Short has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Short practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.