A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Shusterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shusterman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shusterman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shusterman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shusterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Plymouth
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Shusterman MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Shusterman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Shusterman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Shusterman practices Radiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, NC and Kenansville, NC.
See Greenville Radiologists.