Dr. Douglas Sidle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 24th, 2016
Amazing doctor
Dr. Sidle is an amazing surgeon and doctor. His PA, Erin, is also fantastic. I went to see him to repair my deviated septum and discuss the potential of a rhinoplasty, as well. I did not hate my nose, nor did I want a drastic change, but I had never been fond of the bump on my nose. After discussing the procedure with him, I decided to have a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty. Dr. Sidle says he is an 'architect' because he fits your nose to your face and that is exactly what he did. I am so incredibly happy with my nose and it continues to 'fit my face'. I can also breathe much better now that my septum is aligned. His small changes allowed me to feel more comfortable in my own skin and embrace my profile. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a subtle or bid change.

January 26th, 2015
Chicago Rhinoplasty
Excellent experience. I can't imagine there is better in Chicago

July 22nd, 2014
IT Consultant
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Sidle about 6 months ago. I couldn't be happier. I was going to go to a bunch of consultations, but I couldn't help but feel Dr. Sidle was going to be the one for me right away. He's particularly detailed during my screening. You can tell he really cares about all the very small details. and that is soooo important in this decision. My only concern is that I had bruising for a little more than 7 days after my rhinoplasty, and I was hoping for a little less.

August 9th, 2013
After consulting many plastic surgeons in Chicago, I finally selected Dr. Sidle to perform my Rhinoplasty surgery. I love my new nose--refined, natural and me! And did I mention, I can actually breathe. Dr. Sidle was compassionate, genuine, and very thorough. Dr. Sidle is a talented surgeon with a great reputation at Northwestern and an artist. I am so thrilled with my results and my overall experience was amazing. I would highly recommend him. His staff was wonderful, very attentive, and orchestrated my surgery experience with flawless expertise.

May 10th, 2013
great experience- recommend 100%
I came to Dr. Sidle 15 years after I had a deviated septum surgery/ rhinoplasty with another surgeon which resulted in a saddle nose deformity. For years I had attempted to ignore my nose- the way it looked and the way it made me feel. By the time I walked into his office I was practically limping from the exhaustion of carrying this burden and managing my appearance. After the first meeting with him I knew he was the right person to help me. Besides his incredible skill and qualifications he was also very gentle, reassuring and honest with me. He clearly explained the surgery and answered countless questions regarding my expectations. He even graciously sifted through photos of my family and my old self- the poor guy practically saw a slide show of my life- to reassure me that he understood the nose and appearance I desired. I cannot recommend Dr. Sidle enough. He did an incredible job with my nose, helped heal a piece of my broken heart and I had absolutely zero complications. Even the rib graft was a non issue. Erin, his PA, is also wonderful. I reached out to her multiple times via email and she never made me feel like I was a burden. I had some major fear beginning this process and while taking the steps toward surgery. I read every review. I searched for any possible reason to back out. I can promise you- he is for real, you can trust him and he is an incredible surgeon. If a loved one ever needed anything he could provide I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery and my only disappointment is that I did not reach out to him sooner.

April 26th, 2012
always listened and answered my questions and concerns.

May 14th, 2009
I had a very good experience at our consultation, and have rated Dr. Sidle in 1-6. I will be scheduling to have my procedure done in about one month.

December 17th, 2008
Dr. Sidle seemed very caring and listened to my ideas and concerns. His care was excellent