A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sieminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Sieminski, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieminski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sieminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Peter Sieminski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Sieminski practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sieminski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Sieminski practices Family Medicine near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Newton Family Physicians.