A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sill
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sill graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- United Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Sill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Sill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sill has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Sill practices Family Medicine near Forest Lake, MN.
See Forest Lake Primary Care Doctors.