A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sill
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sill graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- United Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Sill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Sill practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sill has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Sill practices Family Medicine near Forest Lake, MN.
See Forest Lake Primary Care Doctors.