A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sillart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sillart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sillart graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sillart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Sillart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Sillart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sillart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Sillart practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY and Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.