A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sinclair, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Sinclair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Sinclair DO is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Sinclair practices Neurology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists.