A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Spriggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Spriggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spriggs
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spriggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Spriggs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spriggs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spriggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jon Spriggs MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Spriggs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Spriggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Spriggs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.