A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Spriggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Spriggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Spriggs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spriggs graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spriggs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jon Spriggs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Spriggs practice?
- Dr. Douglas Spriggs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Spriggs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.