Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Spriggs
Dr. Douglas Spriggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Spriggs is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital and Sun Coast Hospital. Dr. Spriggs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Spriggs has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Douglas Spriggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Jose Gallastegui
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Clearwater, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Federico Lenz
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0 mi46
Dr. Jesse Klein
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Clearwater, FL 0 mi10