A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Springer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Springer, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Springer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Holston Valley Hosp & Med Ctr, Kingsport, Tn
- Wellmont Holston Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Springer FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Springer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Springer practices Gastroenterology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Gastroenterologists.