A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Stafford, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Stafford, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Timothy Stafford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas T. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Douglas Stafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Stafford practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.