inactive

Douglas T Stafford DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2013
Great !!!
The best doctor in town!!!! He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients.

February 15th, 2013
The Worst Staff
Dr. Stafford is fantastic and it's really a shame because his staff is by far the worst I've ever experienced. They don't turn on the phones when the office opens (they have an answering service.. but you can't leave a message).. and it's unpredictable when they are turned off for the evening. I literally asked what was the last time I could call.. they said "I dont know." They also never return calls or messages. If Dr. Stafford is busy, they wont let you in to see a different doc in the practice. The whole system is weird, and it's the ONLY reason I'm changing doctors.

November 30th, 2012
Amazing Dr Stafford
I have seen him for many years,have recommended him to many friends,most of which do not like drs. We are all mid forties. They All come away with same comments. He asks questions,and actually listens. Tries to put pieces of problems together. You do not feel like he is in a rush to,get to next room ever (perhaps sometimes bit of wait?) Professional,yet a good sense of humor!Not sure what sort of history patient below brought to this office,but I am confident once you see him,you won't go anywhere else!

July 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Best doctor I have ever had contact with!

October 18th, 2011
Nice but office staff not so much
Seems to be a very good DO. I've gone here several years, but I'm leaving. The office staff treats patients as if they are doing the patients a huge favor. They put any burden they can on patients have have a resistant additude when asked to do anything additional than average.

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Stafford is very warm and personable doctor. I finds common ground with his patients in order to put them at ease. He shows concern and caring and wants to create a team effort in treatment of medical needs. He always has a warm smile and caring bedside manner. He does not hesitate to call to see how you are doing. I have never had a doctor that I have liked better. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

August 25th, 2010
Dr. Jekyll
Seemed nice enough at first, but his staff are cold and uncaring, and that is whom you see the most. He has a great manner at first, but the wait time to get into the office and the complete turn around in attitude and lack of compassion once you are outside of his office is astounding. Never gets back to you or follows up himself, only has head nurse call you, if anyone calls you at all. The nurses seem to all have attitude problems, to boot, and never a smile or a kind word. Not a recommended experience.

March 17th, 2009
Made me sad to Move
I lived in Dallas for 20 years and Dr. Stafford was my physician for 10 years. He is all that is excellent in a caregiver and the only thing that I truly miss, as it has been extremely difficult to replace him