A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Stahura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahura graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Stahura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnwell County Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Edgefield County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stahura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Stahura practice?
Dr. Douglas Stahura practices Nephrology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Barnwell, SC and Edgefield, SC.
See Aiken Nephrologists.