A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Stahura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Stahura is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stahura
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahura graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Stahura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnwell County Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Edgefield County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Stahura DO is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Stahura practice?
- Dr. Douglas Stahura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Stahura practices Nephrology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Barnwell, SC.
See Aiken Nephrologists.