Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Not Happy still sick show details Not Happy still sick
Mar 20th, 2016

Been going to this doctor over 5 years.Spends five minutes in the room with me and leaves says he will come back and sends his nurse instead to discharge me.My health has been deteriorating more since seeing Dr .Douglas Starr and at times has told my guess is as good as his .???????? P.s Do not let his sanctimonious smile fool you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 28th, 2015

This is an excellent primary to have. Bedside manner and empathy is a 10 . A rare gem in this field.

by Steve &Cindy Shirley on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr.Starr was my family's doctor for years.We had to leave because of ins changes,but I must say,he is the best doctor ever.Theres not one thing we don't love about him.We miss him very much.If anyone ever needs the Best Doctor this is HIM.Ya can't get any better.

Patient show details Patient
by Arlene Gardener on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Starr is an outstanding physician. He truly cares about his patients. Our family has been seeing him for over 30 years. His diagnosis is always correct. He makes other Drs. look inept! I do wish he would embrace bio=identical hormones though and other natural & alternative methods but I still have hope! I adore him!

Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Starr is a committed and caring physician. He listens to his patients. I have been his patient for 13 years!

by Sharon Gurrieri on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr.Starr is very compassionate and caring. I always feel good when I walk out of his office. He called me on his own time to offer his condolences on the loss of my mother (also one of his patients). He makes me feel like a member of his family.