Some ratings provided by DrScore.
this is why people come to NYC for plastic surgeons show details this is why people come to NYC for plastic surgeons
Sep 5th, 2016

Gotham and Dr. Steinbrech are by far and away the most competent and high end in the industry. After having him correct a previously mangled job by another nameless surgeon, the experience with Dr Steinbrech has restored my faith in plastic surgery, and the medical field.

Wonderful!! show details Wonderful!!
by Janice Sconey on Sep 5th, 2016

I have been to Dr S multiple times over the past few years for my injections. The man is a genius and his staff is amazing! I am always so happy with my results. This doctor prides himself on giving his clients a natural look, you will never look fake. After my first treatment 3 years ago, I got so many compliments that I looked refreshed. Nothing has changed and I am always so happy with my results!

Dr. Steinbrech World Class Plastic Surgeon for Men show details Dr. Steinbrech World Class Plastic Surgeon for Men
by Will NorCal on Aug 27th, 2016

I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

Again and again show details Again and again
by AP on Aug 26th, 2016

Every appointment I come in I feel like he erases time from my face keeping me the same age forever. I just want to preserve how I look in a natural way. I feel like he believes some lines look better than no lines. That is the kind of doc I need and again and again he amazes me.

Coolsculpt show details Coolsculpt
by Sean on Jul 6th, 2016

Amazing results, i was a skeptic but I can't say how pleased I with Gotham's recommendation to do Coolsculpt. Doctor S and his staff are incredible

Amazing experience show details Amazing experience
by Maryam on Jul 6th, 2016

I had a great experience. From the moment I went in for my consult the staff was professional and kind. The office is clean and inviting. There was no point where I felt uncomfortable. I felt Dr. Steinbrech was professional and treated me with great respect. I felt he addressed all my questions and concerns. He listened to what I wanted and what I was expecting to get out of the surgery. He was honest with me and voiced his opinion on what would work for my body. The surgery went flawlessly, the recovery room nurse was calm and caring. I left comfortable with minimal discomfort. I would only recommend Dr.steinbrech for any cosmetic surgery. My breasts are now proportionate to my body, symmetrical and perfect. I feel confident I made the best decision in whom I chose as my surgeon and getting the augmentation.

Tummy Tuck show details Tummy Tuck
by KJ on Jul 5th, 2016

I performed a full tummy tuck, lower back , and inner thighs lipo. I am very happy with the end results, the results exceeded my expectations! Everyone in the office is very polite and professional.

Cool Sculpting show details Cool Sculpting
May 1st, 2016

I met with Fabricio at Dr. Steinbrech's office. He was very knowledgeable, professional and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great experience.

by Karen on Mar 31st, 2016

He did my Botox-I need moreeee

Breast Aug show details Breast Aug
by Laura on Mar 19th, 2016

The best decision I ever made was getting a breast aug with Dr. Steinbrech. They are natural and BEAUTIFUL!

Jan 9th, 2016

Dr Steinbrech does my Botox, people always think I'm 10 years younger ... Lol ... Wouldn't do it anywhere else.. Best Dr ever!

Skin show details Skin
by Abagail on Dec 9th, 2015

Dr. Steinbrech gave me exceptional care. I love my results I get and how I am treated at his office. My skin looks the best it has ever been in years. His staff remembers my name and always seem to be happy to be there.

by Teddy on Nov 15th, 2015

Obsessed with his botox injections.

Oct 5th, 2015

Dr. S Exceeded all my expectations. Truly an artist.

superior care show details superior care
by jarry on Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. S is the best injector. gentle hand and not did not make me too frozen. Just the right amount in the right places. His staff was helpful and the office was clean.

Aug 14th, 2015

Great surgeon and stafff!! Very happy I discovered this website and his reviews. Dr. Steinbrech was knowledgeable, funny, patient etc etc. His staff was great also. I was very comfortable during my appointments. Everyone answered my questions and helped me make an informed decision. Would not hesitate to return to Dr. Steinbrech if I decided to get more work done. Would recommend family and friends!

Long lasting Botox show details Long lasting Botox
by Erin on Jul 10th, 2015

I felt like my Botox injection here lasted a full 4 months. very happy with the outcome and liked the way he injected. He has a light hand. I hate needles but he made the experience comforting.

Great show details Great
by S on Jun 28th, 2015

Great overall time here at the office. Was not intimidating. The Brotox was on point. Not fake or crazy looking. Hey men need help too-just didn't want it too noticable and he did just that. I look awesome.

Always a good visit show details Always a good visit
by Peter on Jun 28th, 2015

My follow ups are always helpful and good ideas offered to keep me healing the way I want so we are all on the same page. Great Dr.

Jun 13th, 2015

Fantastic doctor, took his time to explain the Botox treatment I was getting, I'm so happy with my results!

Jun 12th, 2015

Amazing surgeon with an amazing staff. I have zero complaints and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Steinbrech to any of my closest friends or family. He's so caring and kind and his staff always goes out of their way to make sure my needs are met. Most importantly, I have an amazing result. I couldn't be happier!!

May 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Steinbrech for Botox and Juvederm for 5 years. He is the nicest, and most gentle doctor I have ever seen. The staff is super friendly and professional. He spends so much time with me and has never over injected my face. I cant say enough good things about this doctor.

Male 50 show details Male 50
May 16th, 2015

Dr. Steinbrech changed my life! He is one of the best doctors I've ever met in my whole life! Thanks to him my self esteem is through the roof! You never feel rushed and he welcomes all your questions with open arms. His staff make you feel so welcomed and comfortable.

Coolsculpting show details Coolsculpting
by Theo on May 10th, 2015

Coolsculpting was great on my lower ab area. Definitely getting more treatments after summer. It made me a little sore for a couple days but I could go to gym same day and it is fine. I sas results as fast as one month. Worth the $ if you dont want to have something non surgical.

Great Results show details Great Results
by John N. on Apr 23rd, 2015

The staff is great. Everyone including doctors made me feel comfortable. Dr. Steinbrech is an artist. I chose him after seeing his before and after photos and mine came out great just as good if not better then the other before and afters.

by Katie on Apr 18th, 2015

Doctor and his staff were far better than any other place I've visited!

Facial fillers show details Facial fillers
Apr 16th, 2015

I was a bit nervous going into see Dr. Steinbrech for Restylane injections to give more shape and structure to my face. But, the wonderful team at Gotham eased my nerves in the first ten minutes I was there. They were kind, knowledgeable and able to ease any second guesses I had about getting injections. I meet with Kelly and Dr. Steinbrech for a few moments before the injections began to double check that I still wanted everything I had asked for in my consultation. The results from Dr. Steinbrech were instantly noticeable and all doubt I had before the injections had dissipated. I had some swelling and puffiness around my face, but that was normal from the injections. The swelling and puffiness went down in about 24-48 hours. I'm completely satisfied with my results, Dr. Steinbrech and his team at Gotham Plastic Surgery.

by Wkf on Mar 24th, 2015

Chemical peel to get rid of spotting and a firming treatment for my face made me feel refreshed with Fabricio. He is a great compliment to the office. In combination Ive been doing fillers and botox since I was in my late twenties and I feel like Dr. Steinbrech froze time :)

Not just for women... show details Not just for women...
by EB on Mar 21st, 2015

As a 35 year old man, I came to Dr. Steinbrech's office for liposuction to tighten my physique. And WOW, I have been blown away by the results and his skills. He is upfront and honest and it actually made the process so much better than I ever anticipated. From my very first visit to his office, I have always felt 100% comfortable. His staff is AMAZING!!!!! Especially Kelly, Bernadette and Joseph. They made me feel so at ease about the consult, procedure and post-op. They are very genuine, which you would never expect from a plastic surgeon's office. They truly want to bring out the best you possible. Absolutely, 100% recommend Dr. Steinbrech and Gotham Plastic Surgery.

Finally an honest doctor show details Finally an honest doctor
by Ann on Mar 17th, 2015

I just celebrated my 35th birthday and I'm starting to see signs of aging that I don't like, I came in for a consultation to see what I can do to slow down the process. I was wiling to try anything including surgery( my upper eyelids are starting to sag) Dr. Steinbrech was very helpfull. He took his time explaining to me that I wasn't ready to have surgery yet. That a little bit of Botox would do the trick. And he was right!!! I can't thank him enough for being honest with me. Most NYC doctors would just do the surgery and take my money. Everyone in the office was so friendly and helpful. Making my experience memorable.

Best lipo ever show details Best lipo ever
by Mariela on Mar 17th, 2015

When I went to see Dr: Steinbrech I was unsure that I can have the body I always wanted, I've try before always leaving a little confused, Dr S and the whole staff make me feel so comfortable and so sure of my results that I di hesitate, the day came and I went there very early (6:40) am the staff was already there ... I got checked in and next thing I know I was in the OR been greet by Dr and OR staff... Very gently I went to sleep... I woke up with a brand new body ... Totally recommend it !!! Worth every penny !!!!

A show details A
by Carissa on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. S and his staff go well above and beyond any facility I have ever visited. They all take professionalism and human kindness to a completely different level (one you are not accustomed to living in NYC). There are no words to describe the level of integrity Dr. Steinbrech embraces in every facet of his business. You expect a top plastic surgeon to be superior at his craft, but what you don't always expect is a down-to-Earth demeanor to marry it. When the time comes for more work to be done, Dr. Steinbrech will be who I call upon (and forever who I will recommend to others).

by Under eye on Feb 22nd, 2015

Botox for under wrinkle made a huge difference. Thanks.

Developer show details Developer
by Harry on Feb 16th, 2015

All things considered, a very pleasant experience. Helpful and friendly staff, efficient office operation, and, of course, Dr. Doug's professional and reassuring approach.

Great care overall show details Great care overall
by Stephanie Harper on Feb 6th, 2015

He was was so easy to like and felt that he had a full understanding of the best procedure to accomplish what I was looking for. The consultation was more than I expected and I would recommend to anyone looking for quality. I was impressed by my overal experience but most importantly, my result.

by Melanie on Jan 5th, 2015

Injections are great

Dr. Steibrech - best in Manhattan! show details Dr. Steibrech - best in Manhattan!
Dec 1st, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech performed liposuction on me 6 weeks ago and every step of the process with him and his super talented staff (from pre-op to post op) has been incredible. He is not only skilled in his field, but has a bedside manner to match. Compassion, humor and caring goes a long way when fears and pain have set in. He was quick to put me at ease both right before surgery and in my follow up appointments thereafter. Though final results are still pending, my results to date have WAY exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled (to say the least) with my body...and elated to have found a doctor who is honest, reliable and SO gifted in a city as big as this one. I would not hesitate to go back to him and will definitely be sending loved ones and friends to him in the future. Thank you Dr. S!

Love show details Love
by Kay on Nov 27th, 2014

Had injections for my aging self. I feel like time has gone backwards and I am loving every second of it. Better than makeup.

Recommend show details Recommend
by Roth on Oct 25th, 2014

Love my injections! He is the best.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Ashley on Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is an amazing doctor, a few weeks ago I had filler and Botox done and couldn't be any happier. I feel and look amazing. I highly recommend him to eveyone!!!

Routine show details Routine
by Jax on Oct 4th, 2014

Love my botox!

by Pammy on Sep 21st, 2014

Loved him and his office will be going back for more botox when it runs out. And maybe a couple others things :)

Dr. S show details Dr. S
by John on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is the best! I would definitely recommend. I had Coolscupling at his office, a procedure that shrinks your fat and I am obsessed with my results.

Aug 9th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is AMAZING!!! As a man, I was very nervous for my consult about facial injectables. Dr. Steinbrech was so calming and patient, he took the time to explain all the details clearly, so I didn’t feel pressured into making any decisions. He listened to my specific concerns. I had Botox to my forehead and around my eyes. It didn't hurt AT ALL!! No more wrinkles! And the girls at the office were so amazingly helpful and supportive (and easy on the eyes!), I will continue to go back to Dr. Steinbrech for many years to come!

Bellotero under eye filler show details Bellotero under eye filler
by Bella on Aug 9th, 2014

I heard about this filler and went back to this Dr. To have some injected under my eye. I bruised a little for a couple days and was a little swollen but I really think it was worth it. My eyes look youthful again.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by CMC on Apr 17th, 2014

I am pleased to recommend Dr. Steinbrech. He is kind, honest, and brilliant. I had so many questions and concerns and he was able to answer them all clearly, and honestly. There isn't anyone else like him out there. He follows up with you, and takes the time to ensure you are comfortable and confident before moving forward.

Wonderful surgeon show details Wonderful surgeon
Apr 10th, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Steinbrech and his practice. I recently had a breast augmentation and I love the results! So natural, which was exactly what I wanted. Dr. Steinbrech is simply amazing! He has such a warm and friendly way and makes you feel at ease. You can sense that he truly cares about each patient. The entire practice was professional and wonderful. I recommend him without hesitation.

Results show details Results
by Becca on Apr 2nd, 2014

Liposuction on my sides came out so nice-hardest area I could never get rid of it not even with exercise. I finally caved in and went the surgical route and happy I did.

Lips show details Lips
by Pam on Apr 1st, 2014

I did injections in my lips and they look awesome. Not ducky. That was my worst fear. I will def go back. Highly recommend.

Apr 1st, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Steinbrech by a friend for a CO2 Laser. At first I was very nervous but he explained the procedure from beginning to end and I felt a lot more comfortable to do the treatment after the consultation. I now look years younger and my skin looks amazing!!!

I get compliments every day now show details I get compliments every day now
by JCO on Mar 31st, 2014

As a man, I wanted to make sure that I chose someone who is capable of not only envisioning a good aesthetic plan but executing it flawlessly. .Dr Steinbrach met my needs. The results he gave me not only met but surpassed anything I could have imagined. I recommend him without hesitation.

by Dina on Mar 27th, 2014

I only have ONE word to say about Dr. Steinbrech and his staff AMAZING work and AMAZING patient care. I had a great experience and would do it again!!!!!

Scar show details Scar
by Ryan on Mar 23rd, 2014

He fixed a scar that was bothering me on my arm a year ago. Looks great. Found him through a friend.

Breast Aug show details Breast Aug
by KL on Mar 23rd, 2014

Had a breast Augmentation with Dr. Steinbrech 3 months ago and I am so excited for summer! Best decision Ive made for my body and surgeon. So excited.

Dr. Steinbrech - Thank You!!! show details Dr. Steinbrech - Thank You!!!
by Diane May on Mar 21st, 2014

I am so pleased with the results from my recent visit to Dr. Steinbrech that I had to write a review. I knew that I needed the lift and refresh that Botox and fillers could provide, but I was a little concerned about the results looking natural. I expressed this to Dr. S and his great staff and they assured me that I would be happy with the results. The results were even better than I had hoped! I look younger, more rested and refreshed - but it all looks so natural. In addition to my face, Dr. S suggested softening the lines on my neck, and what a difference it makes! Thank you so much to you and your great staff, Dr. Steinbrech!!!

Recent Patient show details Recent Patient
Mar 20th, 2014

What a great experience! I love my new boobs! Dr. Steinbrech and his team are awesome! From the consultation to the pre-op, surgery, post-op and follow-up visits, everyone was so kind, professional and courteous. I asked so many questions during each phase of my journey and everyone was patient with me, willing to answer them without rolling their eyes or being frustrated. Dr. Steinbrech is talented. I felt like the whole practice was a big family and now I am their newest member. What are you waiting for? Call them!

by Amy on Mar 19th, 2014

My freind told me to try him and I have to say it was the best Botox that I have ever had. I look refreshed and smooth but not frozen, and my eyebrows arch perfectly. Love this doctor and will definitely return.

Filler show details Filler
by Shaun on Mar 19th, 2014

Had filler under my eyes and I'm absolutely in love with it. My eyes were looking old and sunken. Not anymore. So happy there was a treatment for this! Thank you so much!

Amazing show details Amazing
by Ashely on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr.Steinbrech is such an amazing doctor, I had a few procedures done with him including breast argumentation and liposuction... I could not be any happier with my results.

Relaxing show details Relaxing
by Elliott B. on Feb 8th, 2014

He made me feel super comfortable. It was a quick simple procedure but he was very friendly.

Whoa My Skin Feels Soft show details Whoa My Skin Feels Soft
by BrianB on Feb 7th, 2014

I have referred many people to Dr. Steinbrech. Across the board, my experiences here have been completely positive. The entire staff is friendly, informative, and extremely committed to my comfort level and satisfaction. I have been a patient for more than two years, and will be for many more. In the course of my procedures, which have ranged from topical to slightly more invasive, they have always addressed my concerns before during and after the day of treatment. Even when the office is closed, I have received prompt responses to questions I have had. You're reading the words of a loyal patient. And d*mn, my skin feels soft.

Foot show details Foot
by Kyle on Feb 4th, 2014

My foot was burned BAD. Long story embarrassing to tell. Needless to say-I called the Office of Dr. Miller and Steinbrech and rather than turning me away (they do not treat burns) they took the time to find the right dr. For me-a non patient, and they made sure I got into the best burn center in NYC. Their care and concern was unbelievable and they didn't even make a dime off of me. Selfless dr/drs and I'm forever grateful.

Injections show details Injections
by Jen on Feb 4th, 2014

I get my botox injections with Dr. Steinbrech, my forehead looks smooth and I am not forming those solid lines people get in their lovely 30's. Botox I am convinced is the fountain of youth. Happy I learned about this secret and have him as my Dr. Def recommend, thanks

Breast aug show details Breast aug
by Herz on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech did my breast aug 2 years ago, I just went for another follow up for before and after’s. I am so happy I did this with him. It has really made me more confident wearing dresses and shirts and they just look and feel so natural. It has been 2 years and they are still so perfect and just get prettier with time. I definitely suggest this doctor for this procedure. Highly reccomened.

Amazing Injectable Doctor show details Amazing Injectable Doctor
Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is a wonderful Doctor! Each time I visit his office, he is truly honest with what I need done, and within hours I am complimented on how wonderful I look!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE show details AMAZING EXPERIENCE
by JMV on Jan 11th, 2014

After several consultations I decided to chose Dr. Steinbrech because his attention to detail, his willingness to hear about the results I was trying to achieve, his honesty, his professionalism, AND HIS STAFF!!! Kelly, Bernie and Natalie were very attentive to my after care.

The Art of Handsome show details The Art of Handsome
by James on Jan 7th, 2014

From 1st hand experience- Dr. Steinbrech has a rare talent for maintaining and enhancing handsome male features with cosmetic procedure. The staff is professional yet warm& courteous- it's obvious they have a passion for their profession.

very happy show details very happy
by BC on Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech did my abdominoplasty w lipo on my flanks. After my consultation I felt completely comfortable moving forward because of the time he and his staff took to answer my questions and explain the procedure. I'm healing very well! My experience and results allow me to recommend him without hesitation!

Great experience show details Great experience
Dec 29th, 2013

I went for Botox and filler about a month ago , I was super happy with my results. Can't wait to go back and get some more

Love it! show details Love it!
by Katie on Dec 28th, 2013

I was so nervous about having injections, but the staff made me feel so comfortable. Kelly answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. She was so helpful and by the time the doctor came in I felt ready and very excited! I love the results and I look forward to a follow up visit in a few months.

Dr. Steinbrech show details Dr. Steinbrech
by Diane on Dec 27th, 2013

The office was lovely and welcoming...staff was great as a beginning to appt. Dr. S was fabulous. Heade me look younger, but very natural - just what I asked for!!

GREAT WORK! show details GREAT WORK!
by Rachel R. on Dec 27th, 2013

I had fillers on the folds around my mouth and the results are amazing. Im happy to know there are good ways to prevent aging. I loved this Dr and his advice. Ill be back to this office.

Coolsculpting show details Coolsculpting
by F W on Dec 27th, 2013

I had cool sculpting at his office and Im loving the results. I originally wanted liposuction in a couple stubborn areas but he suggested to do this as an alternative since I was trying to avoid surgery originally. I was impressed he suggested a procedure other than surgery and he informed me well with all of my options. It takes about 3 months I was told (and I read online) to see results from the cool-sculpting but its only been about a month and a half and I already see a nice result. The office was also very private I felt comfortable in their hands.

The whole experience was wonderful! show details The whole experience was wonderful!
by Deborah P. Smith on Jul 11th, 2013

I am really happy with the Botox and Fraxel laser treatment I received from Dr. Steinbrech. It wasn’t painful at all and I have less wrinkles and clearer skin. I thought the whole experience was wonderful.

highly recommended show details highly recommended
Mar 22nd, 2013

I’m an actress and you know, HDTV is pretty unforgiving. I was on television not too long ago and was a little unhappy with the fact that there was sagging. There’s really nothing funny about gravity and I just wanted to look better. I decided to have blepharoplasty with Dr. Steinbrech and it was fantastic. I look like me, only better. The recovery was unbelievable and I was never in terrible discomfort. Dr. Steinbrech and his team are extraordinary and I highly, highly recommend him.

great bedside care show details great bedside care
Sep 11th, 2012

Everyone was really nice there and made me feel comfortable at the time when I was unsure whether I wanted a breast reduction surgery. The whole office made me feel that I was making the right decision and I would be safe, and there wouldnt really be any negative effects. I called Dr. Steinbrech probably 3 or 4 times the week before my surgery and he was very patient and helpful. He has great bedside manner and out of all the doctors I met before him, he stood out the most. Im really happy with the way everything went. I cant think of anything to complain about.

Superior result. Caring, first-rate Plastic Surgery show details Superior result. Caring, first-rate Plastic Surgery
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Steinbrech and his staff were wonderful. He did my eyes and did a fantastic job. I really feel and look much younger. His staff was very efficient and professional and made my the entire experience smooth. I was referred by a friend who had a great result, so I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Steinbrech called me the night before the surgery and the night after the surgery which proved to me that although he obviously has a busy office, he takes extra time to be a really caring, first-rate doctor.

Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Steinbrech is more than a competent surgeon, he is a caring human being. He is thorough in explaining all options and pros and cons before surgery and both he and his staff are there for you following surgery with attentive care and to answer any questions. They help you anticipate what to expect. I could not be more pleased with his work and I have recommended him to several friends. You can't do better.

He is a caring, excellent surgeon and wrote a real textbook about cosmetic surgery show details He is a caring, excellent surgeon and wrote a real textbook about cosmetic surgery
by Jenny Smith .(sorry, not my real name, but he is still good. I would recommend him to anyone.) on May 18th, 2009

Dr Steinbrech was wonderful. He really listened to what I wanted and design my nose with his computer to look the way I wanted it. We could do the surgery in surgery center which I liked because it was private but I felt safe because the anasthesiologist was board-certified. He and his staff had great follow up.