Douglas S Steinbrech, MD
Midtown East
60 E 56th St
New York, NY 10022
212-750-0070
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9677419354839 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Botox  |  show details
by Pammy on Sep 21st, 2014

Loved him and his office will be going back for more botox when it runs out. And maybe a couple others things :)

|  Dr. S  |  show details
by John on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is the best! I would definitely recommend. I had Coolscupling at his office, a procedure that shrinks your fat and I am obsessed with my results.

Aug 9th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is AMAZING!!! As a man, I was very nervous for my consult about facial injectables. Dr. Steinbrech was so calming and patient, he took the time to explain all the details clearly, so I didn’t feel pressured into making any decisions. He listened to my specific concerns. I had Botox to my forehead and around my eyes. It didn't hurt AT ALL!! No more wrinkles! And the girls at the office were so amazingly helpful and supportive (and easy on the eyes!), I will continue to go back to Dr. Steinbrech for many years to come!

|  Bellotero under eye filler  |  show details
by Bella on Aug 9th, 2014

I heard about this filler and went back to this Dr. To have some injected under my eye. I bruised a little for a couple days and was a little swollen but I really think it was worth it. My eyes look youthful again.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by CMC on Apr 17th, 2014

I am pleased to recommend Dr. Steinbrech. He is kind, honest, and brilliant. I had so many questions and concerns and he was able to answer them all clearly, and honestly. There isn't anyone else like him out there. He follows up with you, and takes the time to ensure you are comfortable and confident before moving forward.

|  Wonderful surgeon  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Steinbrech and his practice. I recently had a breast augmentation and I love the results! So natural, which was exactly what I wanted. Dr. Steinbrech is simply amazing! He has such a warm and friendly way and makes you feel at ease. You can sense that he truly cares about each patient. The entire practice was professional and wonderful. I recommend him without hesitation.

|  Results  |  show details
by Becca on Apr 2nd, 2014

Liposuction on my sides came out so nice-hardest area I could never get rid of it not even with exercise. I finally caved in and went the surgical route and happy I did.

|  Lips  |  show details
by Pam on Apr 1st, 2014

I did injections in my lips and they look awesome. Not ducky. That was my worst fear. I will def go back. Highly recommend.

Apr 1st, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Steinbrech by a friend for a CO2 Laser. At first I was very nervous but he explained the procedure from beginning to end and I felt a lot more comfortable to do the treatment after the consultation. I now look years younger and my skin looks amazing!!!

|  I get compliments every day now  |  show details
by JCO on Mar 31st, 2014

As a man, I wanted to make sure that I chose someone who is capable of not only envisioning a good aesthetic plan but executing it flawlessly. .Dr Steinbrach met my needs. The results he gave me not only met but surpassed anything I could have imagined. I recommend him without hesitation.

by Dina on Mar 27th, 2014

I only have ONE word to say about Dr. Steinbrech and his staff AMAZING work and AMAZING patient care. I had a great experience and would do it again!!!!!

|  Scar  |  show details
by Ryan on Mar 23rd, 2014

He fixed a scar that was bothering me on my arm a year ago. Looks great. Found him through a friend.

|  Breast Aug  |  show details
by KL on Mar 23rd, 2014

Had a breast Augmentation with Dr. Steinbrech 3 months ago and I am so excited for summer! Best decision Ive made for my body and surgeon. So excited.

|  Dr. Steinbrech - Thank You!!!  |  show details
by Diane May on Mar 21st, 2014

I am so pleased with the results from my recent visit to Dr. Steinbrech that I had to write a review. I knew that I needed the lift and refresh that Botox and fillers could provide, but I was a little concerned about the results looking natural. I expressed this to Dr. S and his great staff and they assured me that I would be happy with the results. The results were even better than I had hoped! I look younger, more rested and refreshed - but it all looks so natural. In addition to my face, Dr. S suggested softening the lines on my neck, and what a difference it makes! Thank you so much to you and your great staff, Dr. Steinbrech!!!

|  Recent Patient  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

What a great experience! I love my new boobs! Dr. Steinbrech and his team are awesome! From the consultation to the pre-op, surgery, post-op and follow-up visits, everyone was so kind, professional and courteous. I asked so many questions during each phase of my journey and everyone was patient with me, willing to answer them without rolling their eyes or being frustrated. Dr. Steinbrech is talented. I felt like the whole practice was a big family and now I am their newest member. What are you waiting for? Call them!

|  Botox  |  show details
by Amy on Mar 19th, 2014

My freind told me to try him and I have to say it was the best Botox that I have ever had. I look refreshed and smooth but not frozen, and my eyebrows arch perfectly. Love this doctor and will definitely return.

|  Filler  |  show details
by Shaun on Mar 19th, 2014

Had filler under my eyes and I'm absolutely in love with it. My eyes were looking old and sunken. Not anymore. So happy there was a treatment for this! Thank you so much!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Ashely on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr.Steinbrech is such an amazing doctor, I had a few procedures done with him including breast argumentation and liposuction... I could not be any happier with my results.

|  Relaxing  |  show details
by Elliott B. on Feb 8th, 2014

He made me feel super comfortable. It was a quick simple procedure but he was very friendly.

|  Whoa My Skin Feels Soft  |  show details
by BrianB on Feb 7th, 2014

I have referred many people to Dr. Steinbrech. Across the board, my experiences here have been completely positive. The entire staff is friendly, informative, and extremely committed to my comfort level and satisfaction. I have been a patient for more than two years, and will be for many more. In the course of my procedures, which have ranged from topical to slightly more invasive, they have always addressed my concerns before during and after the day of treatment. Even when the office is closed, I have received prompt responses to questions I have had. You're reading the words of a loyal patient. And d*mn, my skin feels soft.

|  Foot  |  show details
by Kyle on Feb 4th, 2014

My foot was burned BAD. Long story embarrassing to tell. Needless to say-I called the Office of Dr. Miller and Steinbrech and rather than turning me away (they do not treat burns) they took the time to find the right dr. For me-a non patient, and they made sure I got into the best burn center in NYC. Their care and concern was unbelievable and they didn't even make a dime off of me. Selfless dr/drs and I'm forever grateful.

|  Injections  |  show details
by Jen on Feb 4th, 2014

I get my botox injections with Dr. Steinbrech, my forehead looks smooth and I am not forming those solid lines people get in their lovely 30's. Botox I am convinced is the fountain of youth. Happy I learned about this secret and have him as my Dr. Def recommend, thanks

|  Breast aug  |  show details
by Herz on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech did my breast aug 2 years ago, I just went for another follow up for before and after’s. I am so happy I did this with him. It has really made me more confident wearing dresses and shirts and they just look and feel so natural. It has been 2 years and they are still so perfect and just get prettier with time. I definitely suggest this doctor for this procedure. Highly reccomened.

|  Amazing Injectable Doctor  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech is a wonderful Doctor! Each time I visit his office, he is truly honest with what I need done, and within hours I am complimented on how wonderful I look!

|  AMAZING EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by JMV on Jan 11th, 2014

After several consultations I decided to chose Dr. Steinbrech because his attention to detail, his willingness to hear about the results I was trying to achieve, his honesty, his professionalism, AND HIS STAFF!!! Kelly, Bernie and Natalie were very attentive to my after care.

|  The Art of Handsome  |  show details
by James on Jan 7th, 2014

From 1st hand experience- Dr. Steinbrech has a rare talent for maintaining and enhancing handsome male features with cosmetic procedure. The staff is professional yet warm& courteous- it's obvious they have a passion for their profession.

|  very happy  |  show details
by BC on Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Steinbrech did my abdominoplasty w lipo on my flanks. After my consultation I felt completely comfortable moving forward because of the time he and his staff took to answer my questions and explain the procedure. I'm healing very well! My experience and results allow me to recommend him without hesitation!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

I went for Botox and filler about a month ago , I was super happy with my results. Can't wait to go back and get some more

|  Love it!  |  show details
by Katie on Dec 28th, 2013

I was so nervous about having injections, but the staff made me feel so comfortable. Kelly answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. She was so helpful and by the time the doctor came in I felt ready and very excited! I love the results and I look forward to a follow up visit in a few months.

|  Dr. Steinbrech  |  show details
by Diane on Dec 27th, 2013

The office was lovely and welcoming...staff was great as a beginning to appt. Dr. S was fabulous. Heade me look younger, but very natural - just what I asked for!!

|  GREAT WORK!  |  show details
by Rachel R. on Dec 27th, 2013

I had fillers on the folds around my mouth and the results are amazing. Im happy to know there are good ways to prevent aging. I loved this Dr and his advice. Ill be back to this office.

|  Coolsculpting  |  show details
by F W on Dec 27th, 2013

I had cool sculpting at his office and Im loving the results. I originally wanted liposuction in a couple stubborn areas but he suggested to do this as an alternative since I was trying to avoid surgery originally. I was impressed he suggested a procedure other than surgery and he informed me well with all of my options. It takes about 3 months I was told (and I read online) to see results from the cool-sculpting but its only been about a month and a half and I already see a nice result. The office was also very private I felt comfortable in their hands.

|  The whole experience was wonderful!  |  show details
by Deborah P. Smith on Jul 11th, 2013

I am really happy with the Botox and Fraxel laser treatment I received from Dr. Steinbrech. It wasn’t painful at all and I have less wrinkles and clearer skin. I thought the whole experience was wonderful.

|  highly recommended  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

I’m an actress and you know, HDTV is pretty unforgiving. I was on television not too long ago and was a little unhappy with the fact that there was sagging. There’s really nothing funny about gravity and I just wanted to look better. I decided to have blepharoplasty with Dr. Steinbrech and it was fantastic. I look like me, only better. The recovery was unbelievable and I was never in terrible discomfort. Dr. Steinbrech and his team are extraordinary and I highly, highly recommend him.

|  great bedside care  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Everyone was really nice there and made me feel comfortable at the time when I was unsure whether I wanted a breast reduction surgery. The whole office made me feel that I was making the right decision and I would be safe, and there wouldnt really be any negative effects. I called Dr. Steinbrech probably 3 or 4 times the week before my surgery and he was very patient and helpful. He has great bedside manner and out of all the doctors I met before him, he stood out the most. Im really happy with the way everything went. I cant think of anything to complain about.

|  Superior result. Caring, first-rate Plastic Surgery  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Steinbrech and his staff were wonderful. He did my eyes and did a fantastic job. I really feel and look much younger. His staff was very efficient and professional and made my the entire experience smooth. I was referred by a friend who had a great result, so I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Steinbrech called me the night before the surgery and the night after the surgery which proved to me that although he obviously has a busy office, he takes extra time to be a really caring, first-rate doctor.

|  Happy With Outcome  |  show details
by Teagan587 at Citysearch on Sep 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a great experience with Dr. Steinbrech for a revision lipo. He was much better about communication than my previous surgeon. he communicated what was realistic so that he didn`t create unrealistic expectations.

|  Happy With The Outcome  |  show details
by Casey592 at Citysearch on Aug 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Steinbrech was great! I am very happy with my results. Yep, I am feeling good and looking good!!

|  Pleased With The Result  |  show details
by Johnni772 at Citysearch on Apr 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Steinbrech is more than a competent surgeon, he is a caring human being. He is thorough in explaining all options and pros and cons before surgery and both he and his staff are there for you following surgery with attentive care and to answer any questions. They help you anticipate what to expect. I could not be more pleased with his work and I have recommended him to several friends. You can`t do better.

Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Steinbrech is more than a competent surgeon, he is a caring human being. He is thorough in explaining all options and pros and cons before surgery and both he and his staff are there for you following surgery with attentive care and to answer any questions. They help you anticipate what to expect. I could not be more pleased with his work and I have recommended him to several friends. You can't do better.

|  Happy With The Result  |  show details
by Kasey894 at Citysearch on Mar 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

From my consultation on Day 1, Dr. Steinbrech has gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He took the time to answer all of my questions and even arranged a call with my protective fiance to answer his questions. He talked me through the surgery and even called me that night to make sure I was feeling ok. Besides all of this first rate treatment, the surgery he performed looks great. I totally trust and feel comfortable with this doctor. His staff is friendly and wonderful as well.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Campbe436 at Citysearch on Feb 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been seeing Dr. Douglas Steinbrech for quite some time, and I must say, he is a very sensitive doctor to his patients, and indeed an excellent one.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  He is a caring, excellent surgeon and wrote a real textbook about cosmetic surgery  |  show details
by Jenny Smith .(sorry, not my real name, but he is still good. I would recommend him to anyone.) on May 18th, 2009

Dr Steinbrech was wonderful. He really listened to what I wanted and design my nose with his computer to look the way I wanted it. We could do the surgery in surgery center which I liked because it was private but I felt safe because the anasthesiologist was board-certified. He and his staff had great follow up.