Dr. Douglas Steinbrech MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

no change

May 19th, 2017
I haven't felt this good in a long time, thanks to Dr. Steinbrech I have my body back! His entire office and staff are very professional and kind.

April 14th, 2017
Dr Steinbrech is absolutely amazing! He is the best plastic surgeon out there! I have been to many plastic surgeons for consultations and the minute I met him I knew he was the one that would work on me. First of all his staff is so nice and helpful. My first consultation took almost an hour. They took their time to talk about the procedure, what I am looking for, pricing, recovery, the results, etc. Other plastic surgeons did not take as much time as Dr Steinbrech and his staff did. I felt so comfortable and confident that he and his staff was the right choice. And I was right! I am 100% happy with the results. It looks so natural, beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. I have been getting so many compliments. I absolutely highly recommend Dr Steinbrech. He is truly an artist. I can not thank him and his staff enough.

March 14th, 2017
Caring Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Steinbrech for about 6 years now for injectable. I came in during my mid twenties. He is conservative for someone who would like to start off slow, and does the appropriate amount for my age as far as what I need. I think a lot of people my age do too many fillers and it takes away from their natural beauty. He knows to make me look like the best version of myself, leaving people I don't know well wondering on how I stay looking so young-without assuming I have Botox or fillers. I trust him with my face.

March 5th, 2017
Great
My treatment with Kaylyn could not have gone any better. She and the entire staff at Gotham are 1st class. Her proseffionalism was above and beyond

September 5th, 2016
this is why people come to NYC for plastic surgeons
Gotham and Dr. Steinbrech are by far and away the most competent and high end in the industry. After having him correct a previously mangled job by another nameless surgeon, the experience with Dr Steinbrech has restored my faith in plastic surgery, and the medical field.

September 5th, 2016
Wonderful!!
I have been to Dr S multiple times over the past few years for my injections. The man is a genius and his staff is amazing! I am always so happy with my results. This doctor prides himself on giving his clients a natural look, you will never look fake. After my first treatment 3 years ago, I got so many compliments that I looked refreshed. Nothing has changed and I am always so happy with my results!

August 27th, 2016
Dr. Steinbrech World Class Plastic Surgeon for Men
I am a healthcare executive residing in Northern California. Being in the healthcare industry, It was especially important for me to find someone who has a strong commitment to quality, safety, patient experience and most importantly, has the technical and aesthetic expertise to provide me with the results I was looking for. After consulting with Dr. Steinbrech and hearing more about his education, training, expertise including a significant amount of experience and expertise working with men and ongoing commitment to staying current with cutting edge approaches and treatement, I knew he was the surgeon that I would have perform my procedure. I arrived at his Beverly Hills office the morning of my procedure and was greeted by an incredible team including the highly trained and qualified anesthesiologist. Dr. Steinbrech and I spent time that morning thoroughly reviewing the procedures we would be doing that day including a neck lift, chin implant, fat transfer and blepharoplasty. His commitment to his work and providing a high quality personalized patient experience was once again very evident. I don't normally write reviews but this is the exception and well deserved. I can't thank Dr. Steinbrech and his team enough- his work is impeccable and exceeded my expectations. Phenomenal work. I will be returning in a few months and having him perform his "gladiator ab" procedure and know that I am in the very best of hands. I can't recommended him highly enough.

August 26th, 2016
Again and again
Every appointment I come in I feel like he erases time from my face keeping me the same age forever. I just want to preserve how I look in a natural way. I feel like he believes some lines look better than no lines. That is the kind of doc I need and again and again he amazes me.

July 6th, 2016
Coolsculpt
Amazing results, i was a skeptic but I can't say how pleased I with Gotham's recommendation to do Coolsculpt. Doctor S and his staff are incredible

July 6th, 2016
Amazing experience
I had a great experience. From the moment I went in for my consult the staff was professional and kind. The office is clean and inviting. There was no point where I felt uncomfortable. I felt Dr. Steinbrech was professional and treated me with great respect. I felt he addressed all my questions and concerns. He listened to what I wanted and what I was expecting to get out of the surgery. He was honest with me and voiced his opinion on what would work for my body. The surgery went flawlessly, the recovery room nurse was calm and caring. I left comfortable with minimal discomfort. I would only recommend Dr.steinbrech for any cosmetic surgery. My breasts are now proportionate to my body, symmetrical and perfect. I feel confident I made the best decision in whom I chose as my surgeon and getting the augmentation.

July 5th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
I performed a full tummy tuck, lower back , and inner thighs lipo. I am very happy with the end results, the results exceeded my expectations! Everyone in the office is very polite and professional.

May 1st, 2016
Cool Sculpting
I met with Fabricio at Dr. Steinbrech's office. He was very knowledgeable, professional and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great experience.