A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Sternberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sternberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Matthew Sternberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Sternberg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Sternberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Sternberg practices Anesthesiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists.