A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Strickland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Strickland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Douglas Strickland MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. R D. Strickland practice?
- Dr. R Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. R Strickland practices Gastroenterology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Gastroenterologists.