A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strickland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strickland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Strickland practice?
Dr. Robert Strickland practices Gastroenterology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Bristol Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Strickland, Dr. Bobby Strickland, Dr. Robbie Strickland, Dr. Rupert Strickland