A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strickland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strickland, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Strickland MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Robert Strickland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Strickland practices Gastroenterology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA and Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Gastroenterologists.