A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Suell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Suell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Suell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Suell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Michael Suell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Suell practice?
- Dr. Douglas Suell has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Suell practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.