A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Suell is Excellent. Dr. Suell has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Suell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Suell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Suell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Suell practice?
Dr. Douglas Suell practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.