Douglas G Swanson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 14th, 2016
It's as if Marcus Welby was our doctor. Seriously! Dr. Swanson has been our doctor since our children were children. He pays attention to what you say, he's thorough, courteous, and is willing to think outside of the box for answers to treating your illness. I have total confidence in the man. The practice is well-run, the staff is professional and caring, and things get done when they need to be. Calls are returned in a timely manner and the doctor does his best to be readily available if there is an emergency.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Douglas Swanson has been my PCP since 1992 and has been excellent in every aspect.

April 23rd, 2012
Very disappointed
Very disappointed - I scheduled an appointment for my husband almost one month out. The evening before the appointment my husband developed a stomach flu and was very sick and weak and up all night. He oculd not leave the house . I call at 6:30 am to cancel and reschedule and I was told it is their policy regardless of the situation they would NEVER see us again. I even offered to pay out of pocket and they said no. I would never go to a office that couldn't understand "medical"circumstances as to a patient with diarrhea and vomiting . I don't understand when we did everything possilbe to notfiy them this type of policy.

February 2nd, 2012
wonderful doctor
My husband and I have seen Dr. Swanson for 25 years. He has always been very kind and concerned for our welfare and health, both emotionally and physically. He works long hours and is devoted to his patients.