A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Swinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Swinehart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Swinehart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinehart graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Swinehart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- St Agnes Med Ctr, Fresno, Ca
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Swinehart MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Swinehart practice?
- Dr. Douglas Swinehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Swinehart practices Dermatology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Dermatologists.