A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cannon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Cannon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Todd Cannon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas T. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Cannon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Physiatrists and Germantown Pain Management Doctors.