Dr. Douglas Taranow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Taranow?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Taranow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

I went in to have a consultation for a breast augmentation, the doctor was very professional, explained very well in detail about the procedure. The office and the staff were very nice

October 29th, 2015

Free consultation!

I had consultation with Dr. Taranow yesterday, is totally free but i did get all my questions answered like i would expect with a $200 consultation! He carefully examed my breast which was filled with saline 270 cc for 8 years, pointed out the asymmetrical of nipples (i have more breast tissue on left side and it due to where implant placed, my left breast nipple looks obviously lower than the right one) and suggested he could lower the cut on the left side to make it symmetry by exhange them with the new silicone implants. My two biggest concern for old implants were rippling and capsular contracture, he carefully list out all factors that could contribute to those, and honestly told me that i just have slight of those symptoms. We also discussed what the best pricing for me and treatment after the surgery. I felt bad took him and so long answer my list of questions, but he was nice and patient, such great lecture! His secretary also very nice lady, really look forward to have him as my physician, and totally recommend him and his staff to everyone!

March 2nd, 2015

Very Professional

Phew is very attentive and professional. Sarah was awesome as well

February 27th, 2015

Don't go

I had liposuction with him years ago well after having another child I went to another surgeren what this guy who ever one say is great and yes he is Dr. T did a crap job uneven lumpy my new doctor had his work cut out for him because doctor T mess me up I used to think he was great now after going to a great doctor and everyone ask for and know glad I went to this new doctor and not back to Dr. T he not worth the money

March 16th, 2014

RUN!

Save your money! Was left very bumpy, uneven and botched. Now, I have to get a 2nd surgery to fix all the mistakes he made.

September 25th, 2013

breast aug

Dr. Taranow was absolutely amazing. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends.

August 3rd, 2013

Not what I was hoping for!

I've learned that in order to be happy or satisfied with results from liposuction it's best not to have high expectations. It only leads to disappointment. I recently had lipo by Dr. Taranow on 4 sites. Abdomen, Inner thighs, Triceps(arms) and Flanks(back fat). Sadly,  I am not happy with any of the sites. I had high expectations and I unfortunately got the short end of the stick. Granted, I do look a bit better then before but the results are NOT great. Triceps still hang. Inner thighs I see no difference in and my back has this line in it with a piece of fat sticking out over it. Looks very awkward. My abdomen however, is the worst. It's still protruding. When I first removed the garment from my abdomen I saw instant results.  Then a few days later I became very swollen and still have some 7 months later. Which I know is normal but the spot in question feels more then just swelling. Cause it's extra hard. I just hope to god it is not Edema. Dr. T did give me steroids(twice) in my abdomen to get the fluid moving but it didnt help. I sometimes wish I never had this surgery because I have spent more money then expected what with drainage massages and getting another treatment called venus freeze to remove some of the remaining fat that was left over from the lipo with no good results. Dr. Taranow is a nice guy but please everyone, do your research and do not just choose the first doctor that you googled or that someone recommended you to. A doctor may be right for one person but not for another.

May 14th, 2012

awful!!!

Dr Taranow RUINED my body. He failed to warn me of any side effects and injected my abdomen with a steroid, which ate away ALL the fat and collegen in a 1inch diameter circle. My stomach literally looks like I've been in an awful accident.He showed little remorse (he'd already been paid). my surgery was a year ago and the mess he made still hasnt cleared up.THIS DR RUINED MY BODY!!! i hope this review helps someone as I''d hate any one else to go thru what I have at the hands of this hack.

December 20th, 2011

Botched Surgery

Dr Taranow performed liposuction on my abs guaranteeing me I would get great result, and definition. I ended up with severe ridge, indentation, and unevenness on my stomach. I am ashamed to take off my shirt and painfully regret trusting that man. He ruined my physique, didn't pay attention to my body or natural lines. In 30 minutes, he changed the way I will feel each day when I look at my body in the mirror. I would highly recommend to stay away from that awful surgeon.

December 15th, 2011

Consultation

Meet Dr. Taranow for the first time today for an initial consultation. I was very pleased with his attentive manner and his detailed explanation of what could (and could not) be done for me via surgery. I appreciated his honesty and he made me feel very comfortable talking about my issues. I will be back and recommend him and his staff highly.

May 30th, 2010

Best experience ever

I just had 3/4 body lipo(upper/lower abdomen, upper/lower back, neck.chin, inner tighs, triceps) and brazilian butt lift. It's early to say, but I already look so much slimmer, curvier and prettier. Dr. Taranow is a most attentive and caring person I've ever met in medical field. Nobody ever cared or my wellbeing with such a genuine attention, compassion as him. He answered all my questions, was always available when I called, his staff is great. I can't express enough appreciation. I will recommend every single person I know, who needs plastic surgery to see dr. Taranow. He is the best.

August 10th, 2017