A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Tase is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tase
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tase, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tase graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Tase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Tase practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tase has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Tase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.