A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Tase is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tase
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tase, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tase graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Tase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Tase practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tase has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Tase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Orthopedic Surgeons.