A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Teich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Teich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teich graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Teich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Teich MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Teich practice?
- Dr. Douglas Teich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Teich practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Radiologists.