A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Teich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Teich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teich graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Teich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Teich MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Teich practice?
- Dr. Douglas Teich has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Teich practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Radiologists.