A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Thomas, Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatolagy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Thomas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Douglas Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Thomas practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists and Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.