A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Thomas, Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatolagy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Thomas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Arthur Thomas MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Douglas Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Thomas practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists.