Dr. Douglas Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!
Myself and family have been patients of Dr. Thomas for many years now. I drive ALL THE WAY ACROSS TOWN because he is the BEST! You will not find a Doc with a better personality or bed side manner and he knows his stuff! I am very white and he has treated me for basal cell carcinomas. Very long wait to get in to see him personally, but knowing this, I book yearly appointments way in advance. Wouldn't go anywhere else! My husband has seen the PA's here also and very satisfied. : )

December 23rd, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Thomas is very skilled, professional, and has a great personality. I feel in good hands with him and his staff. He came highly recommended and I am happy we found him.

March 10th, 2010
The best dermatologist in Las Vegas and I know a lot of docs. He is very kind and caring and takes the time to explain everything. His staff is wonderful. Excellent customer service.

June 16th, 2009
Outsatnding Professional
Dr. Thomas is the only doctor who appreciated me "hiring" him to be my dermatologists. He knows his profession.

May 15th, 2009
Dr. Thomas , I think is one of the best Dr.'s that I know. When I was ill at one point and know one new what was wrong and I was experiencing major pain, I called his office (on a Saturday) Dr. Thomas was willing to come and see me. I have NEVER heard of this. I thought to my self your kidding right? Nope....Dr.Thomas was more than willing to come over and check the problem. Fortunatly for Dr. Thomas....all he had to do was right me a stronger perscription. My family and I love Dr. Thomas

February 6th, 2009
The one downside is that he's practically impossible to get an appointment with. Unless you can book months ina dvance, you must see one of the other doctors or PAs.