A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Thurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Thurman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thurman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Randolph Thurman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Thurman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Thurman practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Humble, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.