A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tiedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Tiedt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tiedt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiedt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Tiedt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
- Springs Memorial Hospital, Lancaster, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lawrence Tiedt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Tiedt practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tiedt has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Tiedt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, SC.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.