A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tippin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Tippin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tippin, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tippin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tippin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Blaine Tippin MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Tippin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tippin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Tippin practices Radiation Oncology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Radiologists.