A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Toussaint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Toussaint is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Toussaint graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Toussaint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas N Toussaint DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Toussaint practice?
- Dr. Douglas Toussaint has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Toussaint practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Minooka, IL and Channahon, IL.
See Morris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.