Dr. Douglas Tran Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Tran?

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Tran and his office staff provide quality professional medical care. I appreciate the proactive approach toward overall health and wellbeing.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I initially went to Dr. Tran as an emergency visit. He was extremely thorough in his examination and went above and beyond to find a diagnosis.I've been to him several times and am very pleased with the staff and all of their professionalism.I would definitely recommend him.

I also feel he's the best doctor I've ever had! unbelievable!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I've had more than my share of doctors over the years, and more bad than good. I was tired of going to the same group of uncaring women doctors (will not name names, but in Hinsdale) and I needed to find a new primary care physician. I took a chance on Dr. Tran based on another doctor's recommendation and I can truly say I was blown away! To begin with, the doctor himself was the one to greet me in the waiting room (I didn't even have to wait)and usher me in--I've never had this happen before, anywhere. He spent over 45 minutes with me (and would have spent longer if I'd had other questions or issues) going over every concern and reviewing my full medical history. He had an incredible bedside manner-so personable and caring-and did it all in a non-judgmental way. I felt he truly listened to me, trusted my information (rather than assuming all patients lie), and worked with me as a team rather than telling me what to do. He also really took the time to educate me and prepare me for any potential side effects on a new medication. I am not normally one to write a review on a Dr., but I felt I really needed to in this case. I know how scary and awful it can be going to the doctor--you won't feel the same after going to see Dr. Tran![On a sidenote, I noticed that the only negative review on this site didn't even relate to Dr. Tran, but referred to a doctor in his group--which is kind of sad that someone would rate Dr. Tran lower based on a collegue of his. I can't attest to the other doctors, but I don't ever plan on seeing another doctor in the group. I had no problem getting an immediate appointment for Dr. Tran and wouldn't even consider another doctor anyway. Hope this review helps.]

outstanding

Posted on May 13th, 2011

great guy easy to talk to and listen did a thorough job and satisfied my needs I recommend him to anyone seeking a competent and caring physician

Love Dr. Tran!!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

I've been going to him since at least or 3-4 yrs now. I've recommended him to friends and they all love him too. He's always so kind and really talks and listens to you.

Posted on November 30th, 2009

He is an excellant Doctor.

Posted on April 6th, 2017