A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Trask is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Trask, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Trask has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Trask FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Trask practice?
- Dr. Douglas Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Trask practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.