A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Trask, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Trask has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Trask FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Trask practice?
- Dr. Douglas Trask has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Trask practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Otolaryngologists.