A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Trask, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Trask has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Trask FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Trask practice?
- Dr. Douglas Trask has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Trask practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Wyoming, MI.
See Twinsburg Otolaryngologists.