A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Trigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Trigg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Trigg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Trigg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trigg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Trigg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Trigg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Trigg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Trigg practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.