A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tsai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tsai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bye-Jeh Tsai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tsai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Tsai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Manheim, PA.
See Camden Radiologists.