A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Douglas Tucker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Tucker practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and Fairfield, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.