A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Turnbull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Turnbull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Turnbull, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbull graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Turnbull has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas K Turnbull MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Turnbull practice?
- Dr. Douglas Turnbull has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Turnbull practices Urology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Urologists.