A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Turner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Turner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Turner MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Douglas Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Turner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.