A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Turner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Turner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Turner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Turner MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Douglas Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Turner practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.