Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Tuttle
Dr. Douglas Tuttle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anacortes, WA, with other offices in Friday Harbor, WA and Friday Harbor, WA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tuttle is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital and Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Tuttle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Douglas Tuttle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anacortes, WA.
Dr. Shawna Laursen
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Anacortes, WA 0.04 mi23
Dr. Randolph Juel
Anacortes, WA 0.08 mi43
Dr. Catherine Mank
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Anacortes, WA 0.08 mi8