Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Corydon, IN (and 8 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Tzanetos is affiliated with Mary Chiles Hospital, Saint Joseph Hospital and Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Paul Arena
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi48
Dr. David Maddox
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi27
Dr. David Dageforde
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Louisville, KY 0 mi42