Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book. DrScore.
Dr.Ulmer is the BEST! show details Dr.Ulmer is the BEST!
by Wendy Torres on Oct 28th, 2014

I have been Dr.Ulmer's patient since August 2014 best choice I ever made. I love Dr.Ulmer nd his services. So excited for my journey to clear skin .

FRAUD show details FRAUD
by bobby65 at Citysearch on Aug 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Go to a real dermatologist, this place is a fraud. Worse than before the treatment, zena gabriel akapalin, bachmann you are incompetent. How many time you have to come in and get nothing done right .Zena you are a fraud.Had to go to a real dermatologist. Zena you could not do the simplest procedure.You are incompetent and a disgrace to real dermatologist.Zena way procedure Cutting, cutting, no sense of guide- open wound on your face. She said to come back for the follow-up in 30 days. Came back, open wound on face others RN comes in to observe. Zena said she can close the wound to correct it after 30 days-Really!A dermatologist procedure Surgery for mole removal involves cutting out an ellipse of skin around the mole and pulling the adjacent skin edges together into a fine line, using a combination of deep dissolving sutures on the outside. Every effort is made to place the resulting scar into an existing skin crease and in an orientation that makes it least noticeable.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Jun 4th, 2010

There is none better when it comes to expert practicing of their medical subject. EXTREMELY expensive. Perhaps close to retirement. If you have a big problem this is the only MD to see.

Saved my daughter`s ears show details Saved my daughter`s ears
by WayneHemrick on May 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

My tomboy daughter really likes to rough house with the boys outside. Somehow her earring got torn off and she came crying to me about how she cant ever wear earrings again. We went to see about getting her earlobe repaired and re-pierced. The skin doctors were very nice and courteous to her and me. The surgery to get it fixed was very professional and they were raving to each other about how nicely its going to look when it heals, which made us both very excited and happy.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
No more monolids! show details No more monolids!
by Susan S. at Judy`sBook on May 3rd, 2010 on judysbook.com

I`m Asian and I had monolid syndrome where I don`t have the fold on my eyelids. I was obsessed with using the little stickers and glue that gives me an eyelid fold but was tired of having to do that everyday. So I saved up and got cosmeti...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Great Dr. with over 30 years experience show details Great Dr. with over 30 years experience
by B. Girardin on Jun 23rd, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Ulmer for 33 years and he and his staff have been professional, friendly, informative and caring in all those years. Just looking at the faces of Dr. Ulmer and his staff is reason enough to see how great a good dermatologist can be to enhancing and maintaining healthy and great looking youthful skin. He is professional and informative. I highly recommend him!