A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Vacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Vacek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Vacek, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacek graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vacek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Vacek DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Vacek practice?
- Dr. Douglas Vacek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Vacek practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.