A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Vandaele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Vandaele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Vandaele, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandaele graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vandaele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jerry Vandaele MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Vandaele practice?
- Dr. Douglas Vandaele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Vandaele practices Otolaryngology near Coralville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Coralville Otolaryngologists.