A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Vandaele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Vandaele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandaele
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vandaele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Vandaele, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandaele graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vandaele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Vandaele MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Vandaele practice?
- Dr. Douglas Vandaele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Vandaele practices Otolaryngology near Coralville, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Coralville Otolaryngologists.