A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Vandaele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Vandaele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandaele
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandaele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Vandaele, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandaele graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vandaele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Vandaele MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Vandaele practice?
- Dr. Douglas Vandaele has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Vandaele practices Otolaryngology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Otolaryngologists.