A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Vanderburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Vanderburg, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderburg graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vanderburg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Vanderburg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Vanderburg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Vanderburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Vanderburg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.