A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Van Der Heide Md:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Van Der Heide Md, Adult Psychiatry Psychoanalysis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Van Der Heide Md, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Certified Psychoanalyst
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Der Heide Md graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Der Heide Md has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Van Der Heide Md MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Van Der Heide Md practice?
- Dr. Douglas Van Der Heide Md has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Van Der Heide Md practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.